Thursday, June 2, 2011

Don't worry, Be happy.

Seems like everyone in his/her Glooooooooooommy mood after I read his/her post so i tried to add some cheery situation in my post today.

Went swimming with church's friends today and you know what? I laughed a lot and never been so happy like this. =). Thanks for T.J for inviting me. =). I had the chance to know more about you all. Sad that i will leave all of you in 2 months.. yeah 2 months.=| What i am afraid of is my mom will cry, ocay.. maybe i am bad girl, but the truth is i can't stand seeing my mom crying, if she do that, it will rip my heart apart.*amiovereactingcauseijustwatchvampirediariesandimgettingaddictedtoittrywatchitguys =D

and about my friends, yeah.. i am prepared for that cause father had reminded me so i am ready for that. =). not that i want to forget my friends and then find the new ones, but because, this is LIFE. People COME, People GO. That's all. I just need to accept that fact and taraaa... won't be sad anymore. I can still see them anyway and this goodbye is not forever. Yeah, only maybe their roles will change but Someone who stays true to you, won't. =). Best friend will still be best friend. and others, who don't.. well, what can i say.. you can't force it, just let it go..

 What's stressing about June is, concert on 12nd June and drama preparation for Youth Fellowship's 40th anniversary. I practiced singing again as usual until late at night and then go home.  *sigh. I tried not to make it as my burden. And about my drama, he changed everything. I should be thankful actually. Hope for the best then. I can't complain because i haven't tried it so, i'm gonna try it tomorrow. I surrender everything to God and i believed He can help me even though i feel kind hopeless now. =(.

Last, i don't know what to say about this, but it seems like you are hiding something from me and well, i don't haul you over the coals... because i did it first. Somehow, it was you that started all of this and i can't trust you anymore. I'm sorry but you gave me no choice. =(. I had to find the truth. I'm sorry once again.


i think it is not a really happy post, isn't it? =P. So sorry.. =P. Anyway it is June guys, Welcome JUNE! =DDD. Be good !!

Blessings,
NANA

No comments:

Post a Comment