Saturday, March 19, 2011

Natazilla

SOoooooooo, hi guys... here i am, blogging again (supposed to study that bloody physicks but i don't wanna touch it) Teehee.

Suffering for almost a week. Can't sleep cause i studied until it passed my sleeping time = 12 o'clock. i slept at 1 everyday and after i went to my comfy bed, i kept awake until 2 o'clock *ithink which means i had insomnia and I HATE it! =.=". moreover, i had this weird dream almost everyday, but thank God it's not a nightmare. ;).  worse is, i need to get up at 7 ( sleeping hours = 5) .Maybe, if i have this type of life everyday, i'm going insane. i wonder if my life at college will be like this, maybe worse? hm... hope not. Fyi, my face looks like a granny now because of the lack of sleep and i'm gaining weight....  T.T ( going to make a plan after exam ).

wish me luck for the last exammmm !!! hope for the best! yeeeeeeeeeee......


 :)

Blessings,
Nana

No comments:

Post a Comment