Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Crush into Pieces

Well, today is quite a hard day for me... Though it was over, i won't forget it. I absolutely going to remember this for the rest of my life. Ya, you really broke my heart and the pain is still here, until now. I am not overacting but yeah, you are unreasonable. I tried to calm down the situation, but instead i'm scolded... pathetic, isn't it?

I thought the pain will go away ASAP, but no... it will stay forever , here, in my heart....
I H-A-T-E being misunderstood
I H-A-T-E being scolded for the wrong reason
I H-A-T-E the fact that you hurt me
i H-A-T-E your attitude
I H-A-T-E you, being so rude to me
I just can't stand anymore... this is the climax.. you have been doing this for how many times? I really can't do this anymore, letting you hurt my heart for lot of times and pretending to be okay. you are just... just... cruel.. saying things without any reason and not trying to understand me..

 decided to end it today.. BYE

I really want to say that i'm so happy for the fact that i'm going to leave this school SOON. Sick of some teachers, the class, everything. moreover, start from now on, i will zip my mouth and will not say anything anymore since i am not appreciated, being misunderstood, and many more. so, it's better to keep my mouth shut.
Will be dealing with this pain, anger and hatred anyways.... hope it will gone soon because it's not good..


:)



Blessings,
NANA

No comments:

Post a Comment