Saturday, February 19, 2011

supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

Greetings! Sorry for the late post. Kinda busy with the exams and troubles that made me lazy to write. :D

Anyways, i'm suffering right now. Sore- throat, flu HatCHIU, and cough OHOK uhuK hoeqq attacked me yesterday. Graorrrrrr.... Blame this hot weather.. but it's my false too, for not drinking a lot of water. Teeeheeee... Peace! +___+". hueeee... I just want to recover soon. I hate these because i can't eat anything cold, fried, or spicy. >.<.  Hope it can be better tomorrow. :)

Exams are comingggggg ! I'm freaking out! X(. Physics is what i fear the most.. Geez... I must endure the bunch of homeworks and preparation for the exam! it's only for 2 months btw and i will be free like a birddddd ... no schoolll no test no exam! YAY! Heaven.. tralalalala.... waitin for that!

Some photos for the valentine cookies! i made it myself... Lalalalalaa..

.

My last V a l e n t i n e in Medan
I will keep it in my heart. the memories, I know... It has been a year... but i can't keep my promise for you. I wish that the time could stop at the time, so it would not end like this. However, we all must go on... thank you for everything and sorry.. :'). 


Still waiting the letter from BIOLA >.<


Blessings,
NANA 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment