Saturday, February 5, 2011

Being D-I-F-F-E-R-E-N-T

It's SATURDAY! *puff... can't believe that time flies so quickly >.<. I don't want to go back to school. Helppppppp.... I'm going to face a lot of exams after this holiday... DIE DIE DIE X(. Sad that my last chinese new year in Medan went so fast... sigh...

Anyways, I went to teachers' houses with my junior high school classmates first and then I went to another teachers' houses with my senior high school friends. Lol. Fun and memorable. Share a lot of things with my ex-classmates. Reminiscing the past and laughing together. Ooops... forget to tell. Nico hit my car with PAJERO. and kinda... i think worse... =p. hope the insurance can cover it. Lol. hope that he can take this as his experience and become a better driver.. :DDDDD.... bahahhahaaa...
SOOOoooooo, i ate too much today... i think i gained weight again.. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..... ZZzzz...



Still thinking why they did this.. maybe their ways of thinking are different with me... sigh.. Indeed, hard to be different huh? but, i think i wanna do this, :). cause i know, this is not my real home and i can't be so worldly..

Have you imagined a place where there is no sorrow, no pain? Yep, i'm waiting for that... :)



Blessings,
NANA

No comments:

Post a Comment