Saturday, February 26, 2011

Asking Wisdom

Weary, troubled, worried.. Yep, i just sick of everything that happened today and yesterday... I shouldn't did that, you know... being angry, being so kaypoh, being so stupid or watever... I feel like i'm not myself again these days... :(. and... i am so mad at myself , not able to solve this problem... looks like my brain stopped working... can't think anymore... too much on my mind. I think i have lost my wisdom. Maybe, i didn't ask it from God, so He took away from. I just hope that i can have it back. all i can do now, is to pray for them... I believe that everything will be OK and this problem can bring us closer... :)
I need self-introspection now. Going to change my attitude...change everything everything about me... to become a better person. :'). Wish me luck.


 Can i cry?

 .....


when will it go?


Blessings,
Nana

No comments:

Post a Comment