Wednesday, June 6, 2012

To the FULLEST!

Hellowww, it's wednesday! =D. i was quite happy today cause i have been keeping myself busy starting from this morning. ;). Being really productive is my goal this summer. =D. so, here's my list for my today activity:
1. Going to aerobic class with mom
2. Go to the market
3. Have breakfast at home ( I have eaten "bubur sumsum" YAY! *checklist*)
4. watching Captain America (this is cool! more than what i expected ;) )
5. go to Cambridge (shopping with momma)
6. yoga
7. church =D
So happy that finally i can come back to sing in the choir. it has been one year. well, i hope that this summer i can learn something. i also want to bring myself closer to God. This summer really gives me a lot of temptations to stray away from Him. I hope He can bring me near to Him. I wanted to learn Him although i'm not in Biola. Trying to train myself ;D.

I hope you guys have a great day ahead! Remember to smile , cause you are beautiful when you smile =).


Blessings,
NANA

No comments:

Post a Comment