Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Cotton Candy!

Back in town! yuhuuuu... i'm so happy cause i can sleep on my own bed, can shower in my own bathroom, can play my piano, andddddd can eat my mom's cook food! XDDD. bad news is that my hometown is terribly hot.. :| I sweat a lot. but nvm, as long as i can enjoy my time here, nothing can make me grumble =D.

Soooo, right now i'm trying to register for online class this summer... i failed to register for the first session, and luckily, there is second session, thank God. *phew.wish me luck for that. if i did not register i think i might be bored with my holiday and with my brain unused. =.=". while i'm trying to apply, i try to be productive this holiday. taking yoga and fitness classes are one of the main activities. I also try to take piano courses. there are also some stuffs to be taken care of. I already cut my hair! =D. and i need to go to the doctor to check some things. i also need to go to the dentist to take care of my teeth. Hearing the word "dentist" really terrified me. Well, i don't have a good chemistry with that word. Growing up dealing with them traumatized me. T^T. now i need to do some operation again. *sigh.

anyway.. have a good summer break  minasamaaa... i might update my post more often since i did not have anything to do ;). Ciao!


 Do i look younger? =)


Blessings,
NANA

No comments:

Post a Comment