Friday, November 4, 2011

Hello November =)

It's November, guys! Just can't believe that time flies this fast... One month more, and i will end my first semester. Gosh... I felt that i just came here, started my first day of college, and now it is going to end soon. >.<. Time, please flies faster.. =p

Anyway, just had a tough week.. Thankfully, i was strengthen by God, always... =). He never ever left me stranded here. I knew that I had a BIG God... He will not leave me alone. I was so relieve that finally i can finish them all. The speech, the papers, the quiz.. I thought i won't survive, but i did.. =D. Thanks to gracious Papa that walked beside me.. >.<

Now, WEEKENDDDD... woohooooo.. honestly, i am bored.. =.='.

some photos of candyland...







=DD... aren't all of them splendid??? anyway, we decorated the door for only 3 hours, so, well, =pp...
I dressed up as Agnes and Sydney dressed up as surfer. I did not have any costume, though.. and just picked up what i have.. =p. And of course i won't cut my hair just because i wanted to look like her..

Anyway, have a blessed weekend..! =)

Blessings,
NANA

No comments:

Post a Comment